Green renewable management system certification, as approved by state certification and accreditation of quality improvement projects, by HXC(Beijing) certification center co., LTD., together with the China resources recycling association, SGS and other units joint declaration and approved, standard, two groups "green renewable plastic chain of custody requirements", "green renewable management system requirements". Under the general support of China material recycling association, the current group standard has been issued and recognized by jd and other units, and actively supports the introduction of this standard.
Standard T/CRRA 0301-2017 "requirements for the supervision chain of the production and marketing of green recycled plastics" stipulates the process requirements and management requirements of the supervision chain of the production and marketing of green recycled plastics. This standard is applicable to all trades, processing or sales of green recycled plastic products using recycled plastics as raw materials.
The standard T/CRRA 0102-2017 green regeneration management system requirements set out the green regeneration management system requirements to help organizations improve their green regeneration performance. This standard applies to the improvement of the management level of resource regeneration organizations in a systematic way.
Green recycled plastics certification - production and marketing supervision chain (GRP) certification
1. Features of certification standards
(1) certification of green recycled plastics -- the production and marketing supervision chain requires the information tracking of the processing, production and consumption path of recycled plastics, such as recycling and dismantling, including the ownership changes involved in the process of processing, production and sales as well as the supply chain;
(2) GRP certification is designed to provide reliable assurance to customers, whether they are businesses, governments or end-consumers, that the products sold with the GRP certificate number are from traceable recycled materials. GRP certification thus facilitates the transparent flow of products made from these materials through the supply chain;
(3) if an organization wants to conduct GRP certification for its products, the change of ownership in the supply chain needs to establish an effective certification system for the production and marketing supervision chain of green recycled plastics at their respective organizational level and independently verified by the certification organization. The establishment and implementation of this system is a way for an organization to effectively control its processing system and show its products to customers for green regeneration.
2. Certification function
(1) the direct function is to prove that the product contains recycled plastics, and to practice the concept of resource reuse and environmental protection;
(2) with the increase of government support for resource recycling enterprises, the possibility of obtaining government funding can be greatly improved after certification;
(3) with the improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, the idea of accepting recycled plastic products is getting stronger and stronger. The certification will improve the market competitiveness of enterprises.
Green regeneration management system (GRMS) certification
Characteristics of certification standards
(1) from the perspective of life cycle, comprehensively, scientifically, objectively and impartially evaluate the realized "green impact" and demonstrate the "green regeneration performance";
(2) combine the requirements of the management system, such as quality, environment, occupational health and safety, hazardous substances restriction, energy saving and low-carbon, R2/RIOS, and highlight the special requirements of the industry;
(3) adopt "process method", "PDCA" cycle method, "risk thinking" method and life cycle thinking;
(4) increase special requirements of the industry, such as hierarchical regeneration strategy, quality assurance, customer information protection, data destruction, whole life cycle traceability of key materials, flow statistics of all materials, processing of high-risk materials, storage environmental health requirements, transportation environmental health requirements, security requirements, insurance and financial guarantee; Identification and traceability; Security; Insurance, closure plans and financial obligations;
(5) it reflects the innovative requirements closely related to the operation of the industry, such as the acquisition and execution of dismantling information, identification of material categories, identification and transmission of green attribute information, non-toxic and harmless, etc.; The concept of "green factor", "green influence" and "green attribute" was first proposed, and the concept of life cycle was integrated into the standard requirements.