In order to better meet the requirements of customers, laws and regulations and enhance customer satisfaction, the International Standardization Organization (ISO) issued 5 series of ISO9001 quality management standards including ISO9000 in 1987. In view of the problems in the application of ISO9000 family standards, four revisions have been made and ISO9000 standards of 1994, 2000, 2008 and 2015 editions have been issued. Standards are formulated on the basis of summing up the practical experience and theoretical basis of quality management in the world. Organizations should establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of quality management system standards, which will surely improve the quality of products and services, enhance customer satisfaction and market competitiveness.
1. With eight quality management principles as the standard theoretical basis, it is widely used in various fields of quality management.
2. It has a wide range of versatility, and suitable for all types of organizations.
3. Moderate simplification. After three revisions, the standard is simplified in content and quantity, the requirements for instructional documents are greatly reduced, and the flexibility and operational guidance of the standard are better.
4. Establish, implement and continuously improve the quality management system using process methods and PDCA cycle models.
5. Improve the compatibility with the environment and occupational health and safety management system, which can bring more benefits to the organization.
1. The application of ISO9000 family standards provides requirements and guidelines for organizations to enhance customer satisfaction and improve organizational performance.
2. Prevent technical barriers to non-tariff trade, and be in line with international standards in terms of quality, and become a “passport” for entering the international market.
3. Establishing a quality management system can effectively improve the management level and overall performance of the organization.
4. It helps to mobilize the enthusiasm of all employees and improve the quality and law-abiding awareness of all employees.